Experienced North Carolina Criminal Defense Attorneys Provide Skilled Advocacy
We represent individuals charged with criminal offenses in the Apex area
If you have been charged with a crime in the Apex area or any part of North Carolina, hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney can ensure that your case is given the time and attention it deserves. The attorneys at the Law Office of Lopez-Cobb and Ordoubadi provide dedicated support to each client we represent. We are intimately familiar with all facets of the North Carolina criminal justice system, and backed by that knowledge and experience, we are able to guide you through the process while ensuring you understand your legal options. Our results-oriented approach is intended to help clients move past the difficulty of their criminal charges and onto the next chapter of their lives.
The lawyers at the Law Office of Lopez-Cobb and Ordoubadi represent clients in local, state and federal courts. We take on charges ranging from minor offenses and misdemeanors to serious felonies, seeking the best possible result whether that comes with the charges being dropped, a not-guilty verdict at trial, or a favorable plea agreement.
Our firm may provide counsel and representation for clients charged with:
- Violent crimes — Our attorneys build self-defense arguments and other strong legal responses to violent crime charges such as those for murder, assault and rape.
- Driving offenses — If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license or another traffic offense, we can examine the police report for potential vulnerabilities.
- Drug violations — Our firm handles charges related to the possession, distribution and cultivation of illegal substances, and our goal is to help clients avoid harsh penalties.
- Sex crimes — Sentences for sexual offenses can carry lifelong consequences. We will work to ensure that your side of the story is told and that your rights are protected.
- Theft — During negotiations with prosecutors and in court, we respond to larceny, robbery and other theft charges.
- Expungements – Have you been convicted of a non-violent offense and wish to have any evidence of the criminal offense erased? Feel free to contact us to see if you are eligible for an expungement.
Our dedicated legal team is capable of defending individuals against a wide range of criminal accusations. Once we accept a case, we readily address any obstacles that arise.
Immigrants in criminal proceedings
If you are not a citizen of the United States, criminal charges have serious consequences for your immigration status. Certain convictions, deferrals or fines affect immigrants differently than they affect U.S. Citizens. Many criminal defense attorneys will suggest that you seek the advice of an immigration attorney before going to trial or taking a plea. At Lopez-cobb and Ordoubadi, we handle both immigration and criminal defense cases, and can properly advise you and assist you in resolving your criminal matters in a way that will have a lessened impact on your immigration status.
Contact determined North Carolina attorneys to provide your criminal defense
If criminal charges have been filed against you or a loved one, choose a criminal defense team with the resources and experience to make a difference. Call the Law Office of Lopez-Cobb and Ordoubadi at 919-307-1674 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Our Apex office stands ready to represent you in your criminal matter.